friends we sent this link to World Wide Web,
This is a virtual sanctuary we have created to unload our most potent ponderings, reveries and revelations onto you, adoring fans and fanatics. You are welcome.
Actually, it's more because everyone and their mother has a blog these days, and since we are nothing short of 2 tReNdY 2 fUnCtIoN, blogging is just a bandwagon upon which we needed to jump. And just in case that is not a good enough reason for you, here is a list of other reasons why we started the glorious As If:
- Why not?
- We find our own thoughts very important
- Ditto our senses of style
- We decided that “fuck you I have a blog” is the best possible comeback to an unappreciated comment
- A lot of blogs take themselves too seriously (but we take ourselves more seriously.)
- We talk as if we have a blog anyway
- Facebook is not enough of an outlet for our narcissism
- We often say ridiculous things. People often respond, “Ha! You should blog!”
- We take things literally.
- We want to nip our political careers in the bud. Starting now.
- Maybe someone (read: someone we didn’t force the link on) will find this entertaining.
Note: In the future we will try not to use the royal we once a sentence. No promises, but we’ll try.
--Kayla & Ema